Monday, January 4, 2016

Surgery Day


I miss my babies. Our family had our Christmas this past weekend, so they went to the pet sitter. She is keeping them for me until I feel strong enough to handle them this week. Not sure if this was a good idea. I could use a dog kiss right now.

I did not sleep well last night. Woke up at exactly midnight, so of course couldn't take anything to make me sleep. Was awake until 4 or so. Won't take much to knock me out for surgery, will it? I am not able to shut off my mind. It reels, going in circles about stupid shit from decades ago, or trying to predict what this year will hold. All of this is useless. I know that. You know that. But we've all been there, haven't we?

I am ready to get this cancer out of my body. I am ready to start this new portion of my life missing my left breast. Be gone. You betrayed me, so leave. Now.

Moving forward.
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment