Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Needy pups. So needy!



I worked last night. It is mandatory for me to head for a shower as soon as I get home, to remove the pool chemicals from my skin. I am old. That is the entire explanation. So the dogs know that when I come out of the bathroom, I will settle on the bed to watch television.

Gracie goes to my right, normally, but last night Jake grabbed that spot. He never misses an opportunity to harass his sister. Never. Gracie was wanting some attention, so an ear massage was in order. Put her right to sleep. Jake just wants mom. Doesn't really matter if I pet him, but I always do, he wants his body close or touching mine. He was against my right leg. And this is how it stays until they either hear a real or imaginary sound outside, or I (heaven forbid!) get up to go to the bathroom.

I love my babies.
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment