Saturday, October 24, 2015

Fall Color

Mums a neighbor gave me.

Soft Maple at the dog park

Fire or Burning bush alongside the garage

Getting ready for work. I cracked up the life guards. They love me.
My favorite time of the year. I love this short period when there are warm days that cool, some days with a nip in the air. The dogs want to be outside more, are running more at the dog park.

The color in and around Avon is spectacular this year. I have never been able to figure out, or remember, what conditions result in good tree/bush color. We have been dry in the last 6 to 8 weeks, but had a lot of rain in the spring and early summer. Who knows? I am enjoying it.

I plan on wearing the hat for Halloween to hand out candy. If I can find them, I also have rubber monster feet. Here's hoping I don't trip over a dog and kill myself.

Enjoy.
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment