Thursday, May 14, 2015

TBT

Inside the green house at Biltmore, Asheville NC


Love the play of light on the geranium

I don't remember the name of this tree/plant

close up of the flowers on that tree/plant

I am in the mood for color. There is an abundance of shades of green in my yard, but little color right now. It is difficult to maintain a garden when you either have to kneel or sit on the ground to do so. Just not happening anymore.

The above photos were taken in May, 2011. Pat and I drove from Indy to Asheville, NC. We then drove to Charleston, SC. I highly recommend a trip to the Biltmore Estate if you have not been. Words can't describe how magnificent it is. Asheville is a very pretty town, and unique. Liberal, hip, progressive. Not at all what you would expect in North Carolina. An oasis.

Have a great day, and thanks for stopping by.
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment